Load the ROI summary information exported from LANS analyses and attach additional information to each analysis. Uses read_roi_data to read individual files.
load_LANS_summary( analysis, ..., base_dir = ".", ion_data_only = TRUE, load_zstacks = TRUE, quiet = FALSE )
- vector of LANS analysis folder names
- vectors of additional information to attach to each analysis, each argument has to have the same length as the 'analysis' parameter (or length 1)
- the directory where all the analysis folders are located (defaults to current directory)
- whether to import only ion data [TRUE by default], rather than any derived files (e.g. ratios calculated within LANS). Recommend using calculate_ratios and calculate_abundances to process the raw ion counts in easy format and good error propagation.
- whether to load the planes data (ion-z.dat files need to be exported from LANS for this to be possible - they are created when the "Display depth profiles in ROI" is checked during "Display masses")
- whether to report information on the loaded data or not